We have talked in several previous posts about the increase in sales of wood-burning stoves and fireplaces, as they are a cost-saving alternative to conventional heating systems.
But a wood-burning stove is not just about saving money, it is also a spectacular decorative element, it is the star of the show when it is lit and, without a doubt, it is synonymous with home.
Advantages of having a wood-burning stove at home
Having a wood-burning stove in your home changes everything. Here are the reasons why you should buy a wood-buning stove:
- Use of wood as a renewable energy source. This is the most important point. Wood-burning cookers generate heat thanks to the wood, biomass combustion.
- Firewood is a free and easily accessible source of energy. It is very easy to buy firewood on the market, both in physical shops and online. It is considered one of the most easily accessible energy sources.
- It is environmentally friendly. Firewood, when burned, emits the same amount of CO2 that it absorbs during its life cycle.
- It is one of the most economical energy sources.
- In some cases, it means savings in cooking, as there are wood-burning stoves with an oven.
- Firewood has no explosive power, i.e. it is not dangerous as long as it is correctly installed and working properly.
- Decorative element in our home. We all have the idyllic image of that group of friends or family gathered around the fire in winter, don’t we?
- “Fire therapy“. Did you know that many people use fire as a therapy to eliminate bad energies and vibrations?
These are some of the advantages of having a wood cooker in our home. If after this post you haven’t decided… don’t wait any longer! Visit our online shop and get yours.