1. You are visiting the website WWW.PANADERO.COM owned by PANADERO AB, S.L., with registered office at POLÍGONO INDUSTRIAL CAMPOLLANO, AVENIDA N°5 13-15, 02007 ALBACETE – SPAIN, with VAT ESB02612604, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Albacete, volume 407, page 221, sheet AB-3910, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact THE OWNER by any of the following means:
Phone: +34 967 592 400
Navarraweb Marketing y Publicidad S.L
Teléfono: +34 948 38 39 45
2. The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is intended to regulate the use of the website of THE OWNER which is open to the public access.
The access and/or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts the general conditions of use. The before mentioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of contract, that in such case will be mandatory.
3. www.panadro.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter « the contents ») on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its authorised parties to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. Because of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that THE OWNER offers via its portal and with an informative but not limiting character, and not to use them to:
• Engage in illicit, illegal or other contrary activities to good faith and public order.
• Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic propaganda or contents of terrorism or attacking human rights.
• Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of PANADERO AB, S. L., its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the above mentioned damages.
• Try to access and use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
• Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially sending of unsubscribed emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory or of xenophobic, racist pornographic content, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
5. THE OWNER has all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the OWNER or its authorised parties.
All rights reserved. According to the articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property: the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or parts of the articles and contents of the website for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the authorization of the OWNER.
6. THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, THE OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
a) Availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
c) The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer elements that could cause damage to the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
g) Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) Damages arising from circumstances caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In case there are forums or similar spaces, it must be considered, that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, who is the only responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
7. THE OWNER reserves the right to carry out, without prior notice, the modifications he deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they appear represented or located in your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. If www.panadero.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case THE OWNER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any subject or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merge or participation with the connected entities.
9. THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for previous warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of his portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
12. www.panadero.com directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and therefore should not send us their personal information. We inform that if such circumstances occur, PANADERO AB, S.L is not responsible for the possible consequences that could arise from the breach of the notice that in this same clause is established.